A PHOENIX is...
Bell Schedule & Academic Calendar
What to Bring to Register
1) Birth certificate, or another reliable document stating the child’s identity and age (such as a passport, school record, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate)
2) Current immunization (shot) record
3) Proof of your residency: residential service order, current utility bill (cell phone bills not accepted), verified rent receipt.
4) Child’s social security number (optional)
5) Name and address of previous school
6) Physical exam (physicals are required for first grade but we strongly encourage parents to get the physical examination when their child enters kindergarten.) Shots must be current.
School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
Welcome to North Monterey County Middle School's website.
Bienvenidos a la página web de la Escuela Secundaria Norte del condado de Monterey.
CHKS Parent Survey / Encuesta para Padres
Access Code / Código de Acceso: XD94NZ
BRIGHT BYTES PARENT SURVEY ENCUESTA DE PADRES
Happy Retirement, Martha!
Meet the Phoenix Staff
EMERGENCY Phone Number
To contact NMC Middle School, please dial (831) 633-3680
ELECTIVES FOR ALL STUDENTS!
Dress Code Policy
Physical Education Attire
Gray P.E. t-shirt: $10.00
Black long sleeve shirt: $10.00
Black shorts: $5.00
* Students can also wear PLAIN black or grey t-shirts and PLAIN black or grey shorts. N.M.C.M.S. clothing is the only apparel with print allowed.